● The Juliana Hatfield Three has reformed for their sophomore album, 21 years after "Become What You Are"! Learn more here.
2015 Tour Dates Announced:
February 26 | Portland, ME | Port City Music Hall
March 1 | New York City | The Bowery Ballroom
March 3 | Philadelphia, PA | Boot & Saddle
March 4 | Washington, DC | Black Cat
March 6 | Cleveland, OH | Music Box Supper Club
March 7 | Chicago, IL | Lincoln Hall
March 8 | St. Paul, MN | Turf Club
March 11 | Seattle, WA | Tractor Tavern
March 12 | Portland, OR | Doug Fir Lounge
March 14 | Napa, CA | City Winery Napa
March 15 | San Francisco, CA | The Chapel
March 16 | Los Angeles, CA | The Roxy Theatre
● Juliana’s cover of Elliot Smith’s “Needle In The Hay” from American Laundromat Records’ “I Saved Latin! A Tribute to Wes Anderson” has been named to Paste Magazine’s list of the 20 best cover songs of 2014.
● The Juliana Hatfield Three have launched a PledgeMusic.com campaign to fund their brand new, totally independent album, 21 years after their first record, “Become What You Are,” was released. There are lots of rare and special and exclusive stuff on offer and every contribution helps with the making of the album. Visit here to see what’s available and to make a pledge.
● The Wes Anderson tribute album “I Saved Latin!” from Laundromat Records is now available. You can hear Juliana’s cover of Elliott Smith’s “Needle In The Hay” here or listen to a stream of the entire release.
Read NME’s review of the record.
Minor Alps 2014 European Tour Dates:
April 23: 02 ABC2, Glasgow
● Here's the new Minor Alps “Waiting For You” video directed by Emilie and Sarah Barbault. It was shot in the Bastille area of Paris and features the actors Julie Gayet and Philippe Rebbot.
● Minor Alps made their debut live performance on KEXP/Seattle Friday, November 8. Check out www.kexp.org for a stream of the performance.
● Get There, the debut album by Minor Alps, is now available in stores, on iTunes, and at all the usual places, virtual and actual.
● The Minor Alps video for “I Don’t Know What To Do With My Hands” (directed by Clyde Peterson) is now playing at The Onion/AV Club.
● Juliana is pleased to announce a new project with Matthew Caws (of Nada Surf) called Minor Alps! Their album,Get There, will be out on October 29th and they will be touring the USA in November. For more info, please check out these links:
● You can now order Juliana's new, mostly-acoustic album, Wild Animals, here.
● Juliana and Matthew are getting this going this weekend:
Matthew Caws and Juliana are making big plans:
● You can now buy a digital copy of the final Blake Babies release, 2002's Epilogue EP, at all the usual digital download places (iTunes, Amazon, etc.). It includes covers by Fleetwood Mac, MC5, and the Ramones.
● Order Juliana's self-titled album of cover songs here.
● Check out Brad Walsh's remix of "Don't Wanna Dance" (he also sang some backup vocals).